• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Did not say that...what I did say...was that if a feature is implemented it should work...here we are at day 4 and the stats STILL aren't working?

If this was COD the stat kiddeez would be committing suicide right now...

Stats tracking is a rather complex issue...mine are working fine from what i can tell ..but i dont weight them in as "if no worky me cry and go pally moard cod bawww" ****.

4 Days are nothing and prioritys seem to be diffrent at the moment. ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks for the updates. Getting there but still not fully there yet at all as the game...

-still frequent crashes.
-mkb42 sound clips still distort the sound.
-sound fully stops from playing and the game requires a restart.
-not everybody loads in the map at the same time.
-server browser still not functioning properly when refreshed.
-players using chat via mic breaks up alot.
-stats could use a global wipe and starting fresh.

Keep them coming as you're still not there but getting really close to churning out problem and dont take these lists as bashing tools. The lists are there to help as they are valid feedback so we will keep them coming untill they are taken care of :)

Upvote 0
I would like to see coop and skrimish in the game soon but it may be a long while to wait.

Anyway, was playing the single player campaign and when I got to the artillery tutorial (German Cam) before the last level, Red Ocktober Factory I got stuck.

How do you procceed? I hit the village several times but the soldiers are still there.

Upvote 0
This patch has made it so that I can actually play with ultra settings now. Currently I'm getting 40-50fps with an AMD 6950 2GB OC'd + 1090t cpu. If it gets to that I can have anything over 60fps solid on ultra I'll be really happy. :)

Also...bringing up the scope on a sniper rifle no longer cuts my frame rate in half...what ever you did is very nice.

Finally, happy to see that the mkb is back to just assault, its good to have all the fast shooters in one area....(not including lmg's.)

Keep up the good work guys.

Upvote 0
lots of people play ultra as do I with 60-100 fps... NEENER NEENER YOUR COMP HAS A SMALL WEENER!

anyone crying about stats obviously came from COD... YOU CAN STILL PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT STAT TRACKING GUYS... jesus, I have fun with the game and could care less about my level or how many idiots i've shot with a specific gun.. It's unimportant.

Let's all play nice in the sandbox, mmkay?

Upvote 0