• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

DDE Unlocks Broken Again, 9/17pm Patch

I don't have RO1 - never played it. However, the language of the pre-order DDE offer was fairly clear, in that the weapon unlocks were "in addition to the above." I read it carefully. If they intended a different result, they should have written the offer to indicate that.

I don't expect it to be fixed. Tripwire has hundreds of other issues with higher priority, but it's another annoyance about this launch.

Upvote 0
I no longer have a bayonet. The pre-order sheet clearly stated that purchase of the DDE pre-release would unlock one, as well as the extra guns. As of this latest patch, it's screwed up again.

Starting to get a little frustrating here.

DDE day 1 unlocks include the AVT-40 + avt-40 sniper, G41 sniper, MKB42, KF skins, tf2 hats. The rest of the promised unlocks are only unlocked if you previously own RO-Ostfront, which as far as I know is only the bayo.

Long story short, if you don't own ro-ostfront than you should not have the bayo until you actually unlock it via leveling up the kar98\MN

Upvote 0
I don't have RO1 - never played it. However, the language of the pre-order DDE offer was fairly clear, in that the weapon unlocks were "in addition to the above." I read it carefully. If they intended a different result, they should have written the offer to indicate that.

I don't expect it to be fixed. Tripwire has hundreds of other issues with higher priority, but it's another annoyance about this launch.

You read it wrong.

Upvote 0