• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

aannnd that is because you are a stats whore ?

Who cares what he is....point is stats were implemented in the game, and we paying customers expect them to work...personally I don't care about stats, but if they're going to be included in the game, I want mine to be accurate in case I ever care to look...

Or I might want my stats to work because I have this antiquated, old view about how the products I purchase should WORK AS ADVERTISED

If my vacuum doesn't SUCK, I send it back....if a game SUCKS...well you see where I'm going...

Upvote 0
aannnd that is because you are a stats whore ?
Actually it's because there's a leveling system that gives concrete advantages to those of higher levels. This leveling system isn't functioning. That's a problem. I couldn't care less about what my KDR is for any given gun - I just want to be able to play the game the way it was apparently intended to be played.

Upvote 0
thanks for the laugh :D

EA marketing department should feel proud

So explain to me since you seem to think you have an intricate knowledge of development over at DICE and/or have a deep understanding of the Frostbyte engine? Or are you just a RO2 fanboi?? It's kind of hard to tell and this point since you haven't explained anything or said anything intelligent.

An going by your logic, RO2's Unreal 3.5 engine should run the game as well as ROOST's Unreal 2.5 engine. amiright? But it doesn't, the game runs like **** for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
NO Tripwire don't take a break yet! I love this game however I am fed up with the fact that the skins and hats that were to come with the deluxe edition I STILL do not have! I paid for them and as a paying customer I expect be provided them. I apologize if I sound like a flamer, it is just VERY frustrating when someone pays $10 extra in order to get skins for Killing Floor and nothing is being done to address this.

Upvote 0
that is just u r we all fink its a gr8 job well done and that is why we bought the delux so the devs cud have an xtra long holiday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

There will be plenty of time for holidays when all the bugs make people disillusioned with the game and there are only 2 populated servers left...most likely a =TaT= 24/7 Apartments server and a TWB server

Reactions: Thaelyn
Upvote 0
Who cares what he is....point is stats were implemented in the game, and we paying customers expect them to work...personally I don't care about stats, but if they're going to be included in the game, I want mine to be accurate in case I ever care to look...

Or I might want my stats to work because I have this antiquated, old view about how the products I purchase should WORK AS ADVERTISED

If my vacuum doesn't SUCK, I send it back....if a game SUCKS...well you see where I'm going...

stats tracking is a tiny part of the game. Sying ITS **** BECUAE OF MY STATS..is stupid.

Upvote 0