• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

We've got an update uploaded to Valve that should be released today. The update includes the following changes:

- fixed DDE content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed RO1 content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed the server browser not responding after disconnecting from a game
- removed MKB/AVT from Squad Leaders/Commanders, only Assault gets it now
And an update released yesterday included an undocumented change:
- improved performance for the Ultra setting

And before anyone asks - no it does not fix/change every other possible thing under the sun :) It fixes what it says it fixes, nothing more, nothing less. We're chewing through the issues as fast as we can, and you'll probably see another update on Monday.

Keep plugging along and hope you fix the FPS issues soon. I'm patient but the game is pretty unplayable for me in any decent sized server, since the the last beta patch prior to game launch.

Prior to this I could play in most 64 player servers with just bad FPs when Arti hits. Now it's constant dips of FPS from 50 to 12 and back again for no apparent reason making any server with more that 36 or so unplayable for me.

Upvote 0
Why did you guys release the game like this? I dont understand it.
Everyone would have been fine with a 2 week extension of the Beta to iron out these stupid bugs. I still cant play the game. 0 servers found, and when I find servers and theyre all empty.

This is coming from someone who LOVES Red Orchestra.

The game just updated, it always takes a few minutes for servers to update. In a few minutes, hundreds of servers will be in the browser again.

Upvote 0