• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Have you shot a scout plane down yet?

Yep shot a few down with the coax, there was a bug where you got -500 points for doing it though.

lol I shot down my own recon plane too but didn't lose any points :p

2011091700003.jpg

2011091700004.jpg

Upvote 0
I have tried and tried and tried with no luck. Shot at them with MGs, hull Gs, coaxial MGs, tank guns, anti-tank guns, and a variety of small arms with no luck. If you want to test this out we could go to a Pavlov's House server, the recon plane only flies 100 feet off the ground = easy target.

I was about to say I shot it on that too :D

Upvote 0
I have tried and tried and tried with no luck. Shot at them with MGs, hull Gs, coaxial MGs, tank guns, anti-tank guns, and a variety of small arms with no luck. If you want to test this out we could go to a Pavlov's House server, the recon plane only flies 100 feet off the ground = easy target.

Yes, I was driving my tank out of the russian respawn in Pavlov's House when the plane entered my field of view. It was flying really low and I tought: "Why not?!". So I shot it down with the coaxial mg :D

Upvote 0