• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] Reset my stats?

Tuuba Ankka

Jul 15, 2009
Is there a way we can reset our stats?
I've gotten credit for things I haven't done and deaths I haven't experienced while the actual progress I've made has failed to save.
Also I hope Tripwire has made fixing the stats tracking for everyone their number 1 priority.

Is there a way we can reset our stats?
I've gotten credit for things I haven't done and deaths I haven't experienced while the actual progress I've made has failed to save.
Also I hope Tripwire has made fixing the stats tracking for everyone their number 1 priority.

i would also like to reset my stats because its totally screwed up.

Upvote 0
Same, just posted in a similar thread, but will post here as well.. because Tripwire really need to fix this thing.

Stats are all random, none of it is mine. I can't get any XP for squad leader, my XP gain is all random, and probably not mine from the beginning.

Fix it. Might come off as I jerk now, but what the hell. Stuff are supposed to work, you had a closed beta, and a semi-open one. We told you all this stuff. Nothing worked.

It feels like I'm playing the beta still, and that I do not like.

Upvote 0