• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Small Update Just Released

I guess you just dont get it. Lets think about this: You are hungry and want to buy a hotdog. The hotdog guy promises you a delicious hotdog, with pickles and ketchup. You give him your money and get one. But the hotdog aint like he said, there are no pickles, not even a wiener! Then he says nothing (pretty much no communication with the devs) and you just stand there angry and pissed off. As you grab your cellphone to call the police he says "Wait, I am fixing it right now, and there is your patch" and takes away your so called hotdog.

And then some lovely guy comes around and shouts "Yo calm down, he fixes it ok, its not the end of the world"

Some time later he gives it back but its exactly the same hotdog.

Why didnt they just delay it for a month or 2 if they didnt even test some of the features.

Thats a poor comparison. Food is required for life, and your 5 dollars for the hotdog will be consumed immediatly and then forever gone.

You are paying 35 dollars for a PC game, with no monthly subscription, that you can access and play for years to come.

Welcome to the world of PC releases, where bugs get ironed out with patches, and people act like its the end of the world and their lives revolve around games :p

Upvote 0
I just received an "infraction" here for making a post (which was supposed to be humorous) about this very thread & the replies in it....

TWI is getting pretty touchy...
Can you blame them? People (not necessarily you) need to back off for a week or so, stop reactiing like TWI have just p_ssed on their favourite shagpile, and just let the devs do their thang. It will come, just be patient for a little while longer.

Upvote 0
is there a way we can manually see what updates did happen and what they did, inside steam? and is there a version number i can look at to see if i have the updates version in steam?

You'll just have to look for a [TW] Dev post about a change log. Yes its a bit scattered atm because they're still in high gear to get everything fixed, but it will settle in the future and it will be easier to find.

Upvote 0