• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Axis campaign, Mission 5 (Platoon Commander artillery)

andrew1101

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2011
This mission is simply not working for me, I can't progress. I order in some artillery on the russian troops inside the village and nothing progresses from there. The artillery comes in, explodes above their heads (so no, none of them actually die) and thats it....

I have seen some videos of this mission working atleast relatively properly (to the point where people can actually progress) by sending in the men, but I am never prompted to send in my troops and when I do they go off running around like idiots and again, I am unable to progress into the campaign.

This obviously sucks hardcore, and despite all the negatives of this game I can see some glimmer of hope. However, does anyone have a work around for this problem for the time being?

Can this mission simply be fixed, its as if the developers never bothered to play through these missions to insure they each function properly....

Last edited:
I too have the same issue. Funny thing is, when I first attempted the mission, I was successful but was called away from my computer before the mission could reach it's conclusion, (therefore not saving as completed). Since then I have been unable to conclude this one. As with the above post, the artillery shells seem to be impacting and exploding about twenty feet in mid air to no useful effect on the ground objects.

Upvote 0