• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lets all play RO 1

bigbossmatt

Nov 22, 2006
Hey all,

i love RO 2, seriously. im not one to complain, but i am also getting the errors every one else is. i had a thought. while we are unable to launch RO2, if we all just loaded up Ro1 and had a game it would be awesome, because that game rocked.

There must be a lot of people like me unable to launch ro2 tonight, so lets get on ro1

i have no doubts that ro2 will work fine some time soon, but if every one played on the servers in ro1 still id still play it today

In the build up before the beta, I played a lot of RO1. It was cool seeing the servers populate again, as others seemed to have the same idea.

Experienced my first 20 vs 20 tank battle, which was totally awesome.

But I'm in complete RO2 mode now.. I'm afraid switching back at the moment would be a difficult adjustment, as I'm still getting used to the feel and gameplay of the new one. I love RO1 and I'm sure I'll play it again before too long, but I'm gonna stick it out in Stalingrad for the time being.

Upvote 0