• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 manual?

Floogen

Feb 22, 2006
Hi guys,

Just installed RO2 in my PC. Was wondering, is there a manual somewhere that explains what all the icons are onscreen, and also explanations for all the different settings available under Options?

Thanks!
Floogen1

PS. Why do the figures look sorta blurry in game, whilst the rest of the environments look sharp? But when I right-click to zoom in, then they sharpen up?

I think one of the devs said he wants to get around to writing a basic FAQ on the game, I think.

I certainly could help if they want..... I have a way with detailed descriptions and typing a lot ;)

And I could use some of my Graphic Design skills/experience to throw out some diagrams to go with them.

Added:

Actually in my new job here in Australia, one of the many things I am working on these days are brochures and booklets via Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc...

A few more things to add to my pile of what I can do </pimps>

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apparently the developers thought that something as fundamental as a manual was worth ignoring.

It's been addressed elsewhere; if I recall correctly, the developer responded by saying that it would take too much time.

Source?.. as i suspect you might need this applied.

troll+spray.jpg

Upvote 0
What a witty retort.

Yeah, particularly as it's actually bull****. Alan definitely posted somewhere a few days ago that he couldn't be bothered writing another manual because it would take too much time and they had more important things to do. He did reply favourably to someone asking about a hotkey / squad command guide sort of thing, though. I'll see if I can find the post and link it here.

So yeah, check your facts before you get your 'troll spray' out, MadTommy.

EDIT: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=872530#post872530

Last edited:
Upvote 0