• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Patch Coming Today

people leaving during the middle of matches sux. if you dont have the time to finish the match, dont start the match.

I disagree. If I kill 30 enemy soldiers during a match or only one, if I make 300 points or 5 points, that should be saved even if I leave, becuase I did what I as supposed to. There's no justication not to be like that.

Upvote 0
So far we've been unable to reproduce the issues with progression not working locally. We know a lot of people are saying they are having issues, but so far we can't get it NOT to work. We're looking into it, and as soon as we can reproduce the issue we'll get right on fixing it.

One thing to be aware of is that you have to finish a round for the stats to be saved. We're going to add some messaging in an update soon to make people aware of this.

Check out 2:10

Red Orchestra 2: Full Length Gameplay/ Commentary #2 - YouTube

Upvote 0
i like it this way....

this way, if a pansy is having a good round (alot of points/high kill count), and his team is going to lose, he cant leave that match before it ends to avoid having a "team" loss recorded in his stats while still getting credit for his kills.

While the concept is a good idea, I crash every now and then.. and so far, it's been happening when I'm on a roll. NOT pleasant.

Upvote 0
Steam just had updates for another game on my list.

My guess is Tripwire hasn't sent steam the files yet and by "Patch Coming Today" they mean "Patch Coming Tomorrow"

Would be glad to be wrong though. Been waiting for hours....

I agree, TF2 and CSS both had their updates today and RO2 seems yet to be pushed to steam.

6pm EST at TW office...

Upvote 0
please fix stats before anytihng else =((

You have to be sh1tting me. What has humanity come to? You're so desperate to see how you're doing compared to others, you want that before things like VoIP fixes and performance tweaks? I don't think I'll ever understand this achievement and stat-obsessed mindset.

Been waiting for hours....

Shoot me now. Please.

Upvote 0