• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Servers that have working stats/level progression

Zounas

Nov 24, 2010
Well I haven't seen one except the official TWI servers that have high ping for me so if people could post these working servers here I would really appreciate it. Also it would be nice if you could post the location of the server. I live in Finland so if anyone knows of a server that has working stats/level progression near my location please post it here.

Yeah. Some working server names in Europe would be nice.

yep also whats the point anyway ? it seems it only saves about 50% of earned i had few matches with 300+ score last night on TWI Server as assualt i counted amount of times i got ingame promotion and took screenshot afterwards i total i should had leveld 14 times from the period i played it only saved 8 promotions and less than half my weapon upgrades :/

Upvote 0
Err I just launched ro2 and now I'm honor lvl 32 and I think I have somebody elses stats. I was stuck at honor level 3 before. It tells me my favourite weapon in svk and I haven't touched that thing. The kill counts and other stuff sound really wrong too. I removed the beta client from steam folder. Don't know if that did it or what.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the thing is, everyone keeps saying the official twi servers save and update.
However i have tried all of them and none of them work with any class other than rifleman. wierd

Speaking of Rifleman i kept playing as soviet squad leader with an SVT, after a couple hours i checked my stats and what did i see?
level zero with almost all weapons.
level 2 with Rifleman.
level 1 with Karbiner98k rifle.
zero kills on SVT-40 or PPSh-41 even though i used only them since the game came out.

Excuse me, but WHAT THE **** TRIPWIRE?! (i never even played german since release.)

Upvote 0
I think the only ranked servers that are working (kinda) for sure are the TWI servers. I went into some of the other "ranked" servers and the people there (clan, server admin) said they are awaiting approval from TWI to be ranked. Im assuming the listed themselves as ranked assuming that the process would be done quickly.

I say kinda on the TWI server because I played 2 matches and my kills and weapon XP where tracked however my class and honor levels were not.

Upvote 0