• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 killing my internet connection, unable to play

rss0900

Sep 15, 2011
Last night played multiple MP games but today/tonight have been unable to connect to a single MP server because each time my interent connection is disabled.

I see the server list and when clicking on a server to join my interent connection is immediatly terminated. The screen shows paused in blue with the regular server RO2 backsplash screen. I can press F10 to cancle but have to close out of RO2 and either 1) Restart my computer or 2) Disable and enable my router and renew my IP.

Tried the fix from another post in regarding to copying 2 steam serverlist files over to my RO2 directory, did not help. Tried changing the values in [URL]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php[/URL] but did not help.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Again was playing all night last night now can not even connect. I also reloaded my operating system and all programs today to rule out any sort of virus. RO2 is the only game that terminates my interent connection. Please help I want to play again :)

Westell 6100 modem/router. Saying again played all last night without this issue, just started today/tonight.

Last edited:
I have a similar problem.

I get servers in browser, join and I can spectate the game but as soon as I spawn everyone on the server either disappears or get stuck where they stand.

This happened the first time today and I have not been able to play but one game for a short time. Also I noticed my internet connection was down once I exited the game.

Upvote 0
I have a similar problem.

I get servers in browser, join and I can spectate the game but as soon as I spawn everyone on the server either disappears or get stuck where they stand.

This happened the first time today and I have not been able to play but one game for a short time. Also I noticed my internet connection was down once I exited the game.

I too have this problem, the game played perfectly for an hour the night of release,now I can't get into a game at all and I don't loose my internet, very frustrating,any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0