• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[How Do I?] I cant stand the so many random crashes and bugs please help :(

Look I am completely fed up I know this sounds like some rant but it can’t even play the game anymore. Every time I play the game theres a crash or there is bugs and theres always a server browser problem, I start the game up thinking I wonder what’s going to happened this time a random crash or the server browser won’t refresh I wonder?. I do not get why this game was release with so many bugs and I have played this on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 on 4 different PC all with the same problems they need to fix these game breaking bugs because I can’t even play the game without raging over it I can’t stand it anymore please fix these problems, the game is super awesome it’s just I can’t play without getting angry about a bug or the game crashing it really ruins the experience and great depth of realism in the game. :(

My dump files are below if they help only got 2 at the moment but if they where the beta's crashes I would have 20+.

Attachments

• unreal-v7258-2011.09.15-18.50.12.dmp
    374.9 KB · Views: 0
  • unreal-v7258-2011.09.15-18.27.24.dmp
    425.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: stryker211
Keep posting crash dumps, they do get looked at by TW.

As far as the server browser issues are concerned, try using the Steam server list instead as a workaround (you can open it using the Steam overlay and filter only RO 2 games). It won't tell if a server is ranked or unranked, but it should avoid the issue of being unable to refresh.

Upvote 0