• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

This is why you shouldn't brag...

The bayonetting crap is getting to be as annoying as dealing with all the knifers in COD. Numerous goofs actually run all around the map doing nothing but stabbing people, as if they are Zulus hunting redcoats, except these Zulus spears have magic metal that reacts to bullet trajectories with lightning speed, deflecting them while lunging for that soft, shiney belly they so love.

I'm waiting for the ultra-OP Macedonian Phalanxman class to get unlocked, no firearms required.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
lol reminds me of playing the other night...I was in a building taken over by the germans and was hiding in the corner for some reason waiting for a german to run by so I could stab...a german DID run by and I DID stab....but he must've been sprinting because I saw my bayo strike thin air! lol...needless to say I charged after him down the stairs only to run into about 3 of 'em of must've spawned on him = dead.

quite funny.

anyway, I think this is an excellent game...and I've already uninstalled RO1 and DH because I can't bear to see the graphics.

Graphicswhore lol, the graphics of RO aren't that bad

Upvote 0
The bayonetting crap is getting to be as annoying as dealing with all the knifers in COD. Numerous goofs actually run all around the map doing nothing but stabbing people, as if they are Zulus hunting redcoats, except these Zulus spears have magic metal that reacts to bullet trajectories with lightning speed, deflecting them while lunging for that soft, shiney belly they so love.

I'm waiting for the ultra-OP Macedonian Phalanxman class to get unlocked, no firearms required.
When you're fighting people in buildings with bolt action rifles I think a foot long piece of metal on a 3-4 foot rifle would actually be pretty damn effective. Take a shot at someone, if you miss, time to get stabbing.

Upvote 0