• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ZED Nicknames?

Clots - Bold kids (bold as without hair)
Bloats - sometimes when we play with friends together, when we see bloat we saying something like "lol, look out ur mom is coming from left" so we can say his nick in our group is "ur mom" :p
Sirens - bi****s
Stalker - bi****s (its getting litte bit confusing sometimes :p which b***h we talking about :p)
Scrake - haha its not funny in english but many of Polish players say it name in funnyway like Srakes (it sounds in polish somehow similliar to word "poo" :p), or just another funny way of calling him by new people in game - "guy with the chainsaw" :p
FP - lol theres many versions for it Flesh Pan, Flesh Pack, Disco (couse of the light on his chest :p funny when people scremin "disco is coming! :p), same guys who calls Scrake - guy with chainsaw, are calling FP - guy with rage :p and fiew others that i cant remember right now xd
Patriarch - standard patty, or Dr.House :p

Last edited:
Reactions: horzineplumpudding
Upvote 0
Clot = Bob (A friends 6 year old son coined that one) or Baldy
Siren = Screaming B****
Stalker = Invisib****
Crawler = same as Undedd Jester's. Also depending on the situation, I will use this same prefix for any particular zed.
Bloat = fatboy (but I like the "your mom" XD)
FP = Fleshie

I miss calling the Scrakes "Monkey". It just has a ring to it.

Upvote 0
Usually I call them their name when I playing on beginner or normal so I can learn the noobs what their names are.

else I usually sort them into groups

Crap - crawler, gorefast, clot, stalker

annoying ranger "duuds/****s/******s(mostly the first thing that comes)
Siren, husk

and the biggies - FP and scrake.

loads of times. I call them these specific things

husk - power ranger
siren - screaming ****/thingy
gorefast - red crap
scrake - chainsaw cake :D (take away s and R and its cake)
FP - "leave that big guy too me" (since im usually sharpie)

Upvote 0
Clot = Sniffles (No nose)
Gorefast = Dwibble (No lower jaw)
Bloat = Sponge (On account of the damage they can take)
Siren = Football (Based off my ablity whenever playing demo to manage to launch them into us.)
Stalker = Pretty/Purdy (Not sure how that got coined)
Crawlers = Any expletive most often referring to scat
Husk = Hacks (Unnerving auto aim they sometimes have.)
Scrake = Not got a name for this one
FP = Huggle (All he really wants is a hug/cuddle)

Used extensively amongst a small group of my friends... gets kind of odd in pub games. Although people seem to know what I'm on about for the most part.

Reactions: horzineplumpudding
Upvote 0
I like to call Crawlers "Squishy" as they remind me of a mosquito I once smashed on a wall near my computer that I didn't clean off for months. He became a sort of friend, always there, just waiting for you. Until of course the day that someone else in the house actually cleaned the wall off. Godspeed, Squishy. Godspeed.

Upvote 0
Siren = rebecca
I'll start useing this one xD xD xD

Clot = walkers
Gorefast = Nutties
Bloat = Fatties
Siren = B*tches/wh*res
Stalker = Emos gals / Invisible Bi*ches
Crawlers = Creepey crawlers / Annoying buggers
Husk = Flame dudes
Scrake = Chainsaw nutties
FP = Mr Huggles / The rap*ist.

Loosely translated from norwegian :3

I love this game <3 <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, me and my friend coined some nicknames for zeds.

We used to call felshpounds 'light bulbs', gorefasts were dubbed simply 'red guys', and bloats we used to call 'Carol' (after my friend's obese girlfriend). Also, sirens were frequently referred to as 'screamers' and scrakes called 'chainsaws'.

Upvote 0
Only when a friend and I play, and even then only a few slight things. They are as such.

Bloat: Fatties, Boomer ((cause L4D's boomer was more than likely heavily referenced off of the KF Bloat in one way or another))

Siren: American Idol Contestent. ((when theres a bunch all grouped together friend and I usually say. Uh oh when did we get into the backstage of Americal Idol.)) Witch ((see above statement, same probably applies most likely

Stalker: International Stripper Convention ((same as above statement when lots appear at once all grouped together))

Scrake: Chainsoi, Chainsaw

Fleshpound: Mr. Happy Arms, Tank ((same statement as above the statement above))

Patriach: Patty cake

Upvote 0