• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tripwire Interactive's Next Venture

I'd like them to take the Red Orchestra gameplay/design and apply it to a modern shooter with a mercenary theme, allowing more weapons and customization options. I just love the attention to detail and the interface in this game. The lack of crosshairs and floating aim is just such a cooler/more immersive way or portraying gunplay that I'd like to see used in more games, and Red Orchestra does it perfectly (feels little clunky in Arma, probably the fact that inside the dead zone the screen doesn't move at all with the weapon).

Upvote 0
An openworld Killing Floor IS2 Simulator where you drive the Godly IS2 (praise be it's name) across the backs of a zombie horde while spending well earned dosh on spinner rims and a 122mm BL-9.

In all seriousness, I would be willing to pay top-dollar for a Sci-Fi realism shooter that played similarly to RO2, but gave them the literary freedom to add whatever guns/tanks they want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would love to see some kind of modern time realism based tactical shooter. Designed by TWI with same philosophy as RO1 and RO2.

But it would be enough for me if their next big project description contains words "fps" and "realism".
As a side project I would like to see KF2 of course :)

And one more thing... consoles... please... don't go there.

Upvote 0
I would love to see some kind of modern time realism based tactical shooter. Designed by TWI with same philosophy as RO1 and RO2.

How about we cut to the chase and just have a TWI & BIS merger? :D

How sweet would that be? The elegant, yet very real-feeling, movement and animations (and now cover system), plus the gritty yet extremely beautiful art of Red Orchestra combined with the massive, real-world sandbox environments and endless user-generated possibilities of the Arma series. :eek:

Upvote 0
How about we cut to the chase and just have a TWI & BIS merger? :D

How sweet would that be? The elegant, yet very real-feeling, movement and animations (and now cover system), plus the gritty yet extremely beautiful art of Red Orchestra combined with the massive, real-world sandbox environments and endless user-generated possibilities of the Arma series. :eek:

That would be something! Me dreams come true games developing studio would be merged TWI, BIS and BFS ( [url]http://www.blackfootstudios.com/index.shtml[/URL] ).

Upvote 0