• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What your life expectancy average?

It depends on the Role chosen really, but yes - short lives are very much the norm in RO infantry combat :) If you're in the thick of the action and not dying regularly, that often means your team is outclassing the opposition. There are plenty of factors that can affect your survivability - but generally speaking, surviving is tough in Stalingrad :)

Upvote 0
I can do most of a match in under 5 lives usually and rank in the middle of the pack at the end.

I play MG's, so I'm not forward troops, but I do have tracers leading right back to me and a lot of muzzle flash. The only map I have massive deaths on is Apartments.

Agree with you on that map, although I noticed that I die much more when playing Russians.

Staying alive in this game can be quite a problem if you do what you're supposed to do (capture objectives). But I allways stick my neck out and give it my best, there's something in that +3 points for teamwork that really gives me satisfaction :)

Oh and yea, I love playing the bolt action rifleman class the most.

Upvote 0