• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How long till we can play full game

why does ro2 hate me

why does ro2 hate me

well we all know ro2 is awesomw;) but it keeps the stuff with timers does this mean well see it in 2012 at this rate and bf3 and mw3 are coming tripwire so help me you better do something now or i call a isu-1 on the triwier headquaters:IS2: URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
wow, people are angry! i just came back from the dentist to find the 2 gig update, but come on, people, its ok! Same thing happenned with the portal2 arg's ending, remember?

Maybe a little more official communication would be cool, but the amount of venom being spilled in this thread is kinda bothering me. I mean, come on. This guys are giving us a 64 player, with tank simulation, gunplay centered, dedicated server-enabled, tactical manshoot. Stop being brats. I know we payed money for this but these things can happen, and i'd be a lot less tolerant to some multimillion company ****ing a release date.

Anyway, ill go back to work and maybe play some COH skirmishes, DL should be done by then.

Upvote 0
Everyone complaining in here is freaking insane, its a game delay people. I'm sure the majority of you have homework you need to be doing right now instead of playing video games, why not just pick up another game you have and play that? Watch some television? Study? Talk to the outside world for once? Instead of

So they are whining over delay, and you're whining over them whining.

BIG F DIFFERENCE lol

Upvote 0
I remember as a youngin' I would read about a game coming out on a certain day. Then I would go to the store on that day (parents driving me of course), only to find out it was not yet at the store. So I would patiently wait for the next day or so, and happily retrieve my game and play it.

What is wrong with people these days that waiting a few hours destroys their lives, when they don't even have to leave their house to get the game?

Reactions: KVL_BEAST
Upvote 0
I remember as a youngin' I would read about a game coming out on a certain day. Then I would go to the store on that day (parents driving me of course), only to find out it was not yet at the store. So I would patiently wait for the next day or so, and happily retrieve my game and play it.

What is wrong with people these days that waiting a few hours destroys their lives, when they don't even have to leave their house to get the game?

Well... i think it's basically because that with the change in technology, people are used to getting things faster now that we can buy, download, and play anything whenever we want to. Where in back in the day you had to wait for most everything else, waiting for something digital was a normal thing.

Ouh wait... you where asking why are people jerks because of it? ...I blame video games.

Upvote 0