• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Even Tripwire servers offers no Honor/exp

Roardk

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Copenhagen, Denmark
:( so close to Battle Hardened like less than 200 exp just wanted to achieve it before launch but seems every server i try out even Tripwire servers offers no reward exp/honor even tho servers are listed as "Ranked" What will happen at launch will Ranking/leveling be just as buggie ? im not going after the stuff like weapons all i want is to look like a real veteran ingame etc xD

:rolleyes:

:( so close to Battle Hardened like less than 200 exp just wanted to achieve it before launch but seems every server i try out even Tripwire servers offers no reward exp/honor even tho servers are listed as "Ranked" What will happen at launch will Ranking/leveling be just as buggie ? im not going after the stuff like weapons all i want is to look like a real veteran ingame etc xD

:rolleyes:

i guess there are no ranked server anymore, because they need the database server with the ranking system, for the official client now ;)

Upvote 0
as the stats won't get taken over to the full release, it doesn't really matter. You start anew with 0 honor and experience in approximately 3 hours.
Not what i ment mate i know stats wont save im just worried about me not being able to level/rank up like in the beta where it was bugged 95% of the time and then all the sudden it jump from rank 48 to rank 23 then to 26 then back to 24 and its like really jumpie

Just wondering if that issue has been fixed in release since latest beta patch theres no servers that rewards exp anymore, atleast it dont save if you finish off the game theres a bar "This server is a unranked bla bla bla " even tho its under ranked

Upvote 0