• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

to TWI: Critical! Blocker! SCRUM! Whatever! TWI PLEASE FIX YOUR WALHACK

I get this too, and not only through a scope.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get it in the earlier builds of the DDE beta, either. Think it might have something to do with the optimisations they've made to rendering at distance (especially shadows).

I don't always get it as clearly as you've shown, but I'll frequently know when guys are creeping around in buildings on Pavlov's, for example.

Upvote 0
i wanted everyone to see it here. Plus i dont think most of the things in the bug and suggestions were implemented even though millions of people voted on them and posted there (for example elite rifleman issue or too many semis and smgs issue or lockdown issue or sway issue)

so. the place for the post in general discussion
because first time in the history of mankind live game ships with wallhack! which is awesome achievement for gaming and world of shooters. one small step for TWI huge leap forward for first person shooters!

If you want the devs to read it the right lace for this is the bug section and thus it was moved there.

and the proper way to report a bug is whitout all the drama around it, it doesn't help

Reactions: =GG= Mr Moe
Upvote 0
It is a pretty serious bug. But it seems to only happen to very few people, perhaps with a special combinations of gfx settings?

And all the examples so far has been on scopes, and as we all know scopes are a kind of cheating in itself, so a little wallhack on top doesn't make much difference.:p

Upvote 0