• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Anyone have a video of someone getting long range rifle kills?

Merkin666

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Im horrible at hitting people while they are running at long ranges with the rifle. No idea how much to lead, nothing I do works I miss every time lol.

I was hoping someone might have a video they can post that shows them hitting people with the bolt rifles at long range while the are running, so i can get a idea of how much to lead ect..

Thanks!

Funilly enough, my furthest kill is with the MP40. (217m) I pretty much just aimed at the dude.

Well it;s not that funny, since it seems to be a raygun. But still.

It's hard to get kills from over 200, since most maps are only 300 meters or so wide.

Yeah, until we see some long range custom maps we wont really experience range combat at its fullest.

Upvote 0
I couldnt find any, But from personal experience. I aim a bodys width infront of the moving target and that is usually the sweet spot for me. I spent a lot of time with this today and thats been working. If my ping goes above 190 though then its just hit or miss as it will take my bullet more time to travel.

Upvote 0