• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Koopa Troopa

Sep 8, 2011
I think this is one thing that is missing here, and I would like to give my appreciation to the TWI team. You have done a great job on the game and so far I have enjoyed every map and the game play is great fun. I love the unlocks and ranks. It keeps me really interested and has me battling against one of my friends for stats etc.

I know the game has its issues, and hope to keep giving you the dump files and whatever. Its great you support and put up with the moaning. Thank you for your hard work and so forth.

I thought I would post this as it seems like there is very little appreciation for what you have produced and I for one am glad I bought the game

Koopa

These" thank you" threads are getting as annoying as the "flaw" threads

have to try and balance out all the negativity. I expect the Dev's are too busy to read the forums much at the moment, but it's gotta be tough when you are slogging your guts out to create something great and you see the sort of *****ing you get on here.

Everyone begging them to release the beta, and then because the beta has some issues, it's moan, moan, moan again and "you should have worked on it longer before releasing.....".

Reactions: Xienen
Upvote 0
I totally agree with this post. Tripwire you have done a fine job! I can't wait to begin realism group matches using the new campaign map. What other game out there (any FPS) can you do this with? Every game is not perfect but when you have a team/studio of gamers that actually play their game with the public you couldn't ask for more!

Thank you Tripwire.

|11.SS|Strmm.Nilsson

Upvote 0
These" thank you" threads are getting as annoying as the "flaw" threads
How about "thank you for the flaws"? ;)

I have had a blast with this beta. I put in more hours per week with it than I was before that with finished titles. I am REALLY looking forward to the general release so I can try it with my cheap friends that wouldn't spend the extra $8 for the deluxe version.

Upvote 0