• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gutted so bummed :(

Sixty9Eyes

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Ever since this last patch i can't play the game any-more the amount of lag is just stupid I was trying to play with a ping of 400. haven't played the game in 3 or 4 days now and i was loving every second of it before, I have a very very nice pc and I was running the game ultra everything, and i never had any problem with lag at all in fact one of the least laggy experiences in gaming for me.
Now the game is totally ****ed and I am worried that this is how it is i wasted my money:mad:

Ermm early, ermm beta? You guys know that the release is tomorrow? Please stop trying to protect TWI, they are not your children. (At least I hope so.)

And who the hell told you tomorrow they'll release the beta we are playing?? It's stupid no to think they're working on the final thing

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Ill take the game even if it still has some bugs, atleast well be getting all the features and i can start building on my honor.

And in 2 weeks time maybe less theyll be a patch thatll fix anything that may or may not need fixing, i know for a fact theyve been putting in 12 hour days for the past 2 weeks and results will show.

My question is what time the game will be available for download tomorrow

Upvote 0