• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Change the german emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put a swastica in such a prominent position and every major Jewish group, civil rights group, etc. will be screaming bloody murder over this game. I would also expect a lot of Jewish customers might look to spend their gaming dough elsewhere. It's realistic, it's historical, but it's just too damned controversial.

Upvote 0
Irrespective of pissing off various groups, the swastika was not an emblem for the Wehrmacht in any way, shape or form.

Actually it was on their cap crests and uniforms -- the eagle carrying the swastica within a wreathed circle. But, I agree, it drives me insane when people call WWII German Army soldiers "N a z i's". The Waffen SS? That's fair. But not the Army, Kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe (which by the way, had a flying eagle holding the swastica for a hat & chest crest).

Personally, I like the suggestions of either the Balkenkreuz or the Iron Cross -- very good ones.

Upvote 0
Not to offend any1 ... but if ur lets say SLOW at thinking ..... or even jewish or groups of ppl who did not liked the nazis ....and u want to play this game...do u play with that side? No , u go to the rus .

Why? its simple i for one cant stand rus ppl irl or in games , and i bought the game , i will not play with that side...well never ever...

And my point is go with the realistic to the end...if they had swasticas in theyr "noses" put them there etc...

Upvote 0
Not to offend any1 ... but if ur lets say SLOW at thinking ..... or even jewish or groups of ppl who did not liked the nazis ....and u want to play this game...do u play with that side? No , u go to the rus .

Why? its simple i for one cant stand rus ppl irl or in games , and i bought the game , i will not play with that side...well never ever...

And my point is go with the realistic to the end...if they had swasticas in theyr "noses" put them there etc...

This is easily the worst post I have ever, ever read. I can't even begin to list what is wrong with both the execution and the mentality behind it.

Upvote 0
This is easily the worst post I have ever, ever read. I can't even begin to list what is wrong with both the execution and the mentality behind it.

my post is not wrong , democracy told all of us to speak / think free , i gave u a personal example what i do in this game when chosing sides , i for one dont care about others who cant see the swasticas this is not a thing about morals or taste this is a recreation of a battle its not fuzzy and nice ppl die and are thorn to pieces its violance from both sides.

So if some ppl find emblems wrong....play other games ur the perfect example , not understanding my statemant and i can almost bet my life that u know only the general things about the nazis the things that tech u in school well open ur eyes its happening all over the world : Gaza strip , Cecenia , Africa etc those are exactly the same at a smallar scale , ppl tend to kill eachother for theyr "visions" of how things should be

I am realy sorry i cant see the world as u do and have a healthier mentality like u , but i tend to be receptive and open my eyes to the things in this world

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.