• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Omg i has bayonet.

GeneralGinger

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
So i just played a few games, and chose a rifleman that, to my surprise had a bayonet. this filled me with such joy that i waited until i snuck up on someone to stab them in the back he died.:IS2: now fast forward a few minutes.going around doing ww2 stuff shooting jumping cowering. that when i see a mg gunner and and crawl behind a wall to the other side. so i went and ran up to the wall and poked around, and saw he had his back to me and was firing at my teammates trying to go by.me not having any of this went and proceeded to stab him in the a:cool::cool:. (key note he was prone.) now to my suprise not only did he not even move or feel the blow but he continued firing. so i continued to do this 5 6 times fully charged (i say that since the rifle was all the way back the farthest.) now i know for a fact that no matter how much you try getting stabbed there deserves some sort of recognition.or even a oh whats that noise behind me. anyone else find this happening.? also i tried crouching and diong it too to no affect at all.