• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Countdown To Disappointing Launch

Redder :) Seriously, if this is one of the "most broken games ever" for you, you really can't have witnessed many launches. I'm afraid this is a bad claim - I've bought MMO's where 50% of the first week or more was spent completely unable to play. For TWI's team size, they've done an amazing job with RO2 - it certainly does have a few problems right now, but it's hardly unplayable.

Reactions: Nylle
Upvote 0
4 Days remaining till one of the most broken games ever launches.

Why is this post necessary? Really? Quite complaining unless you can code better and actively demonstrate so. These posts are inherently worthless because they offer no support, solutions, nor alternatives and are far from correct.

The game is a blast, get over the few hitches that are in the BETA and go have fun.

Upvote 0
Ugh! The sooner the console kiddies get back to Black Ops the sooner the old RO Guard can help them get this game right and enjoy it for years to come.

Get a refund if you dont like it but SHUT UP ABOUT IT! :rolleyes:

It doesn't necessarily mean he's a "console kiddy Black Ops player". Maybe he's having trouble running the game like many other people.

Personally I don't plan on cancelling my pre-ording because I believe that Tripwire will eventually sort everything out and it will be awesome.

Upvote 0
I'm with the OP on this one. I'm an original RO player and I'm a bit worried about the game in it's present state. If the official release fixes all the issues that have been occurring in the beta, THAT'S GREAT. I'm prepared for the worst though.

I beseech Tripwire Interactive: Delay the release! Red Orchestra 2 is still in the top 10 best selling games on Steam right now. It wouldn't hurt sales as much as people would think and it will help deliver on what people who haven't played the beta are expecting.

No the game isn't as broken as it could be but it still isn't as good as it can be.

Reactions: Chane
Upvote 0
This is OP.

sad+emo+boy.jpg

In other news TWI releases their next huge game and continues to fix bugs at a unprecedented rate. Gee their support is truly amazing.

Upvote 0
And that is prefectly fine to be worried and to discuss it but to title your post "disappointing launch" is just looking to start yet another thread among the 500 full of people bashing a game that is beta and doesnt work perfectly.

That kind of thing doesnt help TWI fix the game and get it ready for launch nor does it really do anything other then spread negativity. So what is the use? That was my point.

I would think if someone really wants the game to succeed and be as great as the original that would not be the way to go about helping that happen.

Im just sayin!

Upvote 0
And that is prefectly fine to be worried and to discuss it but to title your post "disappointing launch" is just looking to start yet another thread among the 500 full of people bashing a game that is beta and doesnt work perfectly.

That kind of thing doesnt help TWI fix the game and get it ready for launch nor does it really do anything other then spread negativity. So what is the use? That was my point.

I would think if someone really wants the game to succeed and be as great as the original that would not be the way to go about helping that happen.

Im just sayin!

We got 4 more days, they'll probably have one mega pack on release with all the bugs they didn't fix during beta or soon after. I really don't think many people are crashing anymore.

Upvote 0
4 Days remaining till one of the most broken games ever launches.

Most broken game ever??? Your talking sh1t.

Most games are released with bugs. Most games have questionable design elements.

Elemental game was in a real state when released....so was one of the Making History games (think it was one of them)...infact I could probably spend a good half an hour doing a list of games that wher ein a far worse state than RO2.

I have some serious issues with the game...I also realise that most of the problems can be fixed...either by patches or modders.

Upvote 0