• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weekend fun!

I know you guys at Tripwire will be working long hours this weekend gearing up for the launch, so I just wanted to say good luck and thank you.

My wife bought me this game for our anniversary, which was a pretty fantastic thing for her to do, and I have had a lot of fun playing and debugging the beta ever since. I am totally new to the Red Orchestra scene, having only heard of this game a few weeks ago, but it is nearly everything I would want in a shooter: authentic WWII, realistic gameplay, immersive graphics, and my own personal theme songs (at least they seem very personal when I'm the loan Russian soldier charging a house full of Germans).

Really, you've done a fantastic job, and although that job isn't over yet, I wanted to say thanks for building something I could never build myself, and for building something so enjoyable to play.

Thank you.

p.s. Try to get some sleep this weekend.