• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Bored in my dorm. Made this:
RAWR1.jpg

to put on the dorm door as the peephole:
Photo09100106.jpg

Reactions: Oldih
Upvote 0
I don't know what the problem is with me, then. I've never met anyone else that just flat out hated that movie. I saw it at the dollar theater and felt like I'd been ripped off. It bored me senseless.

Howdy! I agree. Didn't connect with it. I never thought I could dislike something slow and/or about WW2, but... meh. Not engaging.

Upvote 0
Hi all long time browser shot time poster. :)
I have to say getting to the point where I'm really enjoying the beta, cheers to all at TW and the team.

After RO (1) I'm sorry to have to ask,
Is there going to be a way to not have bots in your tank?

Every time I sneak around the side, back where ever they give my position away :(
Maybe I have missed the give order to not fire(I'm sure I've looked for it but I can be a bit slow)
Great game can't wait for the release.
Thanks

Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've just gone and bought Dead Island off Gamersgate. I tried to buy it off Steam but I was having errors so I thought "sod it" and went for Gamersgate. Upon buying it and starting the Gamersgate download, I noticed Dead Island in my Steam library. I try and press the "install" button on it in my Steam Library, but it tells me that my purchase is being processed, so I can't download it, yet I am downloading from Gamersgate, and if I stop the Gamersgate download, the Steam one still doesn't work.

Anybody know what the hell is going on? Should I be worried about anything?

Last edited:
Upvote 0