• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 8

This was for all of the "smart" people out there running XP 32 bit or Vista 32 bit with 2 gigs of ram, while running anti-virus, web browsers, seti @ home, and lor knows what else in the background :)

Maybe I came off a bit strong, but is there a way to overwrite this? I have 4gb inside my system Windows 7 64bit, but it only says 3.1GB useable. Will I beable to play on Ultra like I have been doing with pretty good performance?

Upvote 0
Maybe I came off a bit strong, but is there a way to overwrite this? I have 4gb inside my system Windows 7 64bit, but it only says 3.1GB useable. Will I beable to play on Ultra?
Yes you will, i'm guessing due to the other post, it's only ot selectable for the "smart" 2gb ram users with lots of backround tasks :D, they would only have about 1GB usable.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If server browser doesn't work after first refresh, odds are your router is blocking the packets afterwards.

Yeah, I had a feeling that's what it was. I'm just curious why it only effects RO2 for me?

I actually had this problem with Team Fortress 2 and some other games with a different router I had. So I changed routers and it solved the problem but now it's back with RO2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0