• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No word from Tripwire in days?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements - just updated :D

excerpt:
Level Designers are busy tweaking the maps based on the information coming back from the beta. Where spawn protection need it is being added. Time and manpower is being adjusted. General level bugs are being squashed. Ways to win TE-GrainElevator in 30 seconds are also being fixed :(
I hope they also fixed that instant-explode-death bug on GrainElevator on the Nazi side when you enter that lower grain-filled entrance area.

33o3yfc.jpg

Sometimes when you drop down into there, if you go near the left edge of it, you instantly explode in gibs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
http://steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements - just updated :D

excerpt:
I hope they also fixed that instant-explode-death bug on GrainElevator on the Nazi side when you enter that lower grain-filled entrance area.

33o3yfc.jpg

Sometimes when you drop down into there, if you go near the left edge of it, you instantly explode in gibs.

I don't know whay I laughed at that, but then again grain dust can be very explosive and dangerous :p

Reactions: breadtruck
Upvote 0
[TW]Yoshiro just posted this in the RO: HOE area group on Steam (sorry if this is a repost here on the forums):

Hello and welcome to the latest beta information update. For those of you from the US, we hoped you enjoyed your Holiday Weekend! We spent ours hard at work for you!

"Now what exactly is Tripwire doing" is the question we are starting to see pop up frequently now. And I shall answer!

Working on the game!

What? That wasn't enough details? I guess we can spill the dark dirty secrets. All the teams at Tripwire are working through our bug list based on priority of the bugs. That priority is helped to be set by you the testers based on your reports and observations of you playing.

The QA team is working to get reproductions of some of the more "awful" reports that testers have put in without an actual reproduction. Beyond that they are helping to sort the crash dump files we are getting in as well as testing the fixes as they roll in. These have included "making it so only Germans can win Firefight". Of course that wasn't what he intended... or so he says....

The previously mentioned Code team is busy working on the priority bugs and looking into the crash dumps as they come in. As a heads up, our top two are people running out of memory (Trying to run the game on high and ultra settings with only 2 gigs of ram or a 32 bit OS. You don't want to do this.) as well as a condition where users joining a map after it had started would not get set up properly on the clients.

Level Designers are busy tweaking the maps based on the information coming back from the beta. Where spawn protection need it is being added. Time and manpower is being adjusted. General level bugs are being squashed. Ways to win TE-GrainElevator in 30 seconds are also being fixed :(

Art is busy optimizing effects. This will be important for many of you who enjoy 64 player servers! Code is also working on a few optimizations, so we expect to see some frame increases across the board. Just remember, Ultra means Ultra. If it doesn

Upvote 0