• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Weapon Sway: Poll

Weapon Sway: Poll

• Current amount of sway is fine

Votes: 35 36.5%
  • Need more sway

Votes: 59 61.5%
  • Need less sway

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
I think sway should be significantly higher when:
Low Stamina
Suppressed

I think the first bit of suppression should add a bunch of sway and take a WHILE to go away. Maybe at least 15 seconds.

As is, suppression isn't worth doing. It seems to only effect your vision and wears off VERY fast.
Fast enough for a rifleman to stand up and headshot any MGer.

Aside from trigger control and sight picture, the easiest way to throw a shot is by NOT RELAXING. When suppressed, it is imposable to relax.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sway is fine, not everyone is a drunken bastard with no stamina. Especially trained soldiers. And it's for a better game in general. Don't promote camping.

You add more sway... people move less, less people moving means noone going for the objective and it will eventually comes down to just proning in the spawn trying to take pot shots across the map. Yep.

Noy sure why we are arguing, the game is like that. People enjoy it, deal with it.

Upvote 0
Sway is fine, not everyone is a drunken bastard with no stamina. Especially trained soldiers. And it's for a better game in general. Don't promote camping.

You add more sway... people move less, less people moving means noone going for the objective and it will eventually comes down to just proning in the spawn trying to take pot shots across the map. Yep.

Noy sure why we are arguing, the game is like that. People enjoy it, deal with it.

VERY good points. I guess we're not talking game-breaking sway.

Just something to make it feel more real. I still fully stand by the belief that suppression should be increased (not the visual effects, those are perfect).

Madea on campers:
http://api.ning.com/files/AKrMJY-Vi...iXpMf8*f2s7XiykEQ0-VWcUjxndyYXy2UDU/Madea.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
At certain moments, like when wounded in the arm, and or exhausted., the sway should increase,

Also, the sway when popping in and out of cover is a bit low, as I can imagine it would take a second or 2 to steady your weapon or only to get your bearings, when swooping your weapon into a window.

Upvote 0