• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Bug List

I have noticed a few bugs that I do not know if anyone else has reported - I have not seen anything that indicates they have - so I figured I'd post screenshots of them on here, as that would be better than having them go undetected. Note that I have not been able to reproduce any of these bugs that I have seen on demand.

This is of someone who spawned like this and essentially just floated around when they moved.

attachment.php

This is of someone using an MG on a tripod where the animation is messed up so that the body is looking the wrong way with the arms backwards moving the gun. On a side note, this particular MG always gives me trouble when I try to use it - if I do, the gun disappears from view.

attachment.php

And this is something that happened to me that caused great frustration - when I went prone, I would just barely fall through the ground and be unable to freely move.

attachment.php

I think it may be important to note that all of these bugs I have experienced have occurred on Fallen Fighters. I hope that this helps in some way if only to point out that these bugs exist. As for everyone else, feel free to post bugs you have seen in this thread.

Attachments

• 2011-09-02_00001.jpg
    2011-09-02_00001.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-09-02_00003.jpg
    2011-09-02_00003.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2011-09-03_00002.jpg
    2011-09-03_00002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Choice
On another note, since this new patch myself and many others have noticed that there is an issue when reloading... Sometimes it seems that it takes longer than the animation lasts and this results in the gun not being able to fire even when it looks like its ready and you can aim. It is a very uncool feeling to have nothing happen when you pull the trigger :eek:

Upvote 0
On another note, since this new patch myself and many others have noticed that there is an issue when reloading... Sometimes it seems that it takes longer than the animation lasts and this results in the gun not being able to fire even when it looks like its ready and you can aim. It is a very uncool feeling to have nothing happen when you pull the trigger :eek:

Agreed with that. :D

Upvote 0
Also have been noticing lately that there is an occasional delay when the first shot of the mosin-nagant rifle - not sure about any others. But it very frustrating. And another issue with reloading keeps happening to me - the animation does not occur at all but the game thinks that the gun all of the sudden just becomes reloaded and tells me the magazine is full.

Upvote 0