• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What needs to be fixed in this game to make it more fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatrossq

Sep 3, 2011
The game needs to become much more fast-paced. I suggest:

a) Increasing stamina by 2x, decreasing weapons-sway, making SMGs fire faster and reload much faster, increasing default running speed a bit and sprinting speed by allot, making boltaction rifles reload MUCH faster. Also removing of the running&turning speed penalty when shoulder-aiming is necessary as its already penalized with a bad LOS + make going in&out of shoulder-aim mode take less time.

b) Make tanks move like 2x the speed they move now and shoot with at least 2x the current frequency while doing much less damage. This is to prolong the tank fights a bit + decrease the punishment for missing the first shots.

c) remove the marketing department. The RO2 trailers are horrible, I mean some old guy and a kid? How much $$ did you waste on the filming? It'd be much smarter to pump-out a half dozen COD-like trailers with loads of shooting, explosions etc along with cool music.

PS: Don't accuse me of trolling pls. I'm a 17 year old who spent 5 minutes of his time posting an analysis of the wrong things in this game, so giveme some credit pls.

EDIT: it is sad that this community is so close-minded.. come on, nobody likes "ultrahardcorerealism". if u like that go join the army.

if twi want to make money, they need to cater to the proper market.

Last edited:

a) Increasing stamina by 2x, decreasing weapons-sway, making SMGs fire faster and reload much faster, increasing default running speed a bit and sprinting speed by allot, making boltaction rifles reload MUCH faster. Also removing of the running&turning speed penalty when shoulder-aiming is necessary as its already penalized with a bad LOS.

b) Make tanks move like 2x the speed they move now and shoot with at least 2x the current frequency while doing much less damage. This is to prolong the tank fights a bit + decrease the punishment for missing the first shots.

c) remove the marketing department. The RO2 trailers are horrible, I mean some old guy and a kid? How much $$ did you waste on the filming? It'd be much smarter to pump-out a half dozen COD trailers with loads of shooting, explosions etc along with cool music.
a) No, none of those suggestions are good (imo)

b) Tanks should move faster but not deal less damage and load faster, that's stupid.

c) Pretty sure the trailer was meant to be funny and did you see the gameplay trailer? It was amazing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is a joke right?

Increasing stamina by 2x, decreasing weapons-sway, making SMGs fire faster and reload much faster, increasing default running speed a bit and sprinting speed by allot, making boltaction rifles reload MUCH faster. Also removing of the running&turning speed penalty when shoulder-aiming is necessary as its already penalized with a bad LOS.

I have a simple 3 word response, go play CoD.

Reactions: Hillstorm
Upvote 0
97444310-negged-.gif

Upvote 0

a) Increasing stamina by 2x, decreasing weapons-sway, making SMGs fire faster and reload much faster, increasing default running speed a bit and sprinting speed by allot, making boltaction rifles reload MUCH faster. Also removing of the running&turning speed penalty when shoulder-aiming is necessary as its already penalized with a bad LOS + make going in&out of shoulder-aim mode take less time.

c) remove the marketing department. The RO2 trailers are horrible, I mean some old guy and a kid? How much $$ did you waste on the filming? It'd be much smarter to pump-out a half dozen COD-like trailers with loads of shooting, explosions etc along with cool music.

PS: Don't accuse me of trolling pls. I'm a 17 year old who spent 5 minutes of his time posting an analysis of the wrong things in this game, so giveme some credit pls.

EDIT: it is sad that this community is so close-minded.. come on, nobody likes "ultrahardcorerealism". if u like that go join the army.

if twi want to make money, they need to cater to the proper market.

Where is my flamethrower ?!!! :mad:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.