• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stats still dont work...

Uhhh.....

I just played a couple of rounds on one of the TWI Official servers, Couple of rounds on Barracks, used pretty much only the MP40. Leveled up once or twice on the gun, exit, check the menu, it's still listed, I have an XP bar for the Assault kit, though not on any of the others. If I check the MP40, I see I have gained 1% extra in several categories. All of the other weapons are still lvl 0, 0% bonuses. So I'd assume that is correct.

Exit game and restart the game, still there. It could be the servers, obviously a TWI server I'd expect to work correctly. ;)

Upvote 0
Uhhh.....

I just played a couple of rounds on one of the TWI Official servers, Couple of rounds on Barracks, used pretty much only the MP40. Leveled up once or twice on the gun, exit, check the menu, it's still listed, I have an XP bar for the Assault kit, though not on any of the others. If I check the MP40, I see I have gained 1% extra in several categories. All of the other weapons are still lvl 0, 0% bonuses. So I'd assume that is correct.

Exit game and restart the game, still there. It could be the servers, obviously a TWI server I'd expect to work correctly. ;)

Could be. In that case, serverhosts need to get their **** together.

Upvote 0
Leveling needs another look

Leveling needs another look

Although now there is some progression, it seems rather buggy. It has recorded some kills I didn't get and missed kills I did get. Also, when leveling up a weapon, the red bar will move, but the kill counter always says 20/50.

Also, total time played still says the default.

Achievements also aren't working. Perhaps they weren't activated yet, just a heads-up.

I'm assuming it is all being reset for the full release, but the kinks need smoothed out before then so it tracks properly. Not really concerned about my current level, just that it works properly in 10 days.

Thanks for taking a look at it,

- Myz

Upvote 0
Although now there is some progression, it seems rather buggy. It has recorded some kills I didn't get and missed kills I did get. Also, when leveling up a weapon, the red bar will move, but the kill counter always says 20/50.

Also, total time played still says the default.

Achievements also aren't working. Perhaps they weren't activated yet, just a heads-up.

I'm assuming it is all being reset for the full release, but the kinks need smoothed out before then so it tracks properly. Not really concerned about my current level, just that it works properly in 10 days.

Thanks for taking a look at it,

- Myz

Yea, I see the same thing. Still 20/50 XP listed on all classes, even though Assault is the only one I have played - and the only one with a bar. 5d, 5h and like 5m played (Not even close in real time), 1234567 ties. So yes, those are still broken.

Achievements are still locked, I think they are "awarded" post match just as a test for the full thing. I have noticed some of them not reporting at the end of round correctly, one time I got a "Expert Sniper - Bronze" that had the description of "Win a round of Territories".

Upvote 0
Yeah, I just checked again, and for sure the total kill/death count is not working. I didn't add any of my kills or deaths (and I checked that the server was "ranked," though I believe most of them are right now).

Also, I tried a new weapon I hadn't used before, and it recorded 1/3 of my kills with it. Seems like all the right pieces are there with the leveling system, but none of it is working correctly.

However, I do really like the new maps, so that's good news!

Upvote 0
I'm so very glad that the game is still this incomplete one week before release. Very reassuring indeed.

I wonder how many people feel this way. I for one think the tank damage system is fubar like it was day 1 of Ostfront. The maps also dont seem to be very well optimised. I can run Crysis 2, BC2 full settings buttery smooth. This game everything on high, I get fps in the 30s if im LUCKY, sniping is hard unless I turn everything down. Yes its a beta but come on, the release date is September 13. This game is not ready for prime time as is. How fast can things be done? Can things be implemented without them breaking? For the first time with TWI, I am having my doubts. I think they had too much confidence when they set their release date. Unless things can get done UBERFAST, but considering how many things have gotten in the way with the DDE beta release being so late, and the update getting delayed, I don't see it being ready on September 13. Not in the sense of it getting fair reviews. With Ostfront I felt the reviews were really outdated after a while, and didn't really reflect the game with the updates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sadly, no.
I've tried 5 different servers so far.

It's working for me (I guess):
statshdk.png

Upvote 0
Progression is NOT working for everybody. For me it says I have exactly 7 kills and 7 deaths. Only played one game, I have 5 kills with the Kar even though I never play as the Germans, and I'm level 1 with it, even though you need 7 kills to get to level 1. EDIT: My Kar's stats looks exactly the same as Bulwit and Kugyi.

3 SVTs appear in my progression menu. They all look exactly the same, but you require a different number of kills to get to the next level with each of them. The two guns I use the most are the Mosin-Nagant and the PPSH, but both of them show me as having 0 kills.

So yeah, there are a couple of glitches.

Last edited:
Upvote 0