• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

Updated our server to verison 7 the instant the patch was live. However, our server does not show in the list AND it is irresponsive. Connecting VIA IP does not work, and the webadmin times out.

Is version 7 bugged, and can we expect a new build for servers shortly? Or do you guys need to flip a switch?

Right now, all servers on build 7 wont show in the server list, no idea why. I guess i aint the only admin with this issue :p

I have the same problem. Have been doing all kinds of magic, but the server wont respond, even though it seems to be on.

Upvote 0
Yeah, seems build 7 is borked. All we can do is wait for build 8 for the servers. I still dont see a single server running any of the new maps, so i would assume this is a problem with the build.

Yup same here, I updated the server - it went offline (doesn't even respond to pings any more) and I also can't see any updated servers in the server browser.

109.70.149.159:7793 ( GamingDeluxe.co.uk )

Upvote 0
Only 2 servers show up and I can't connect to either of them.
Note the funky player count.

The map loads - and I get ingame for a second but then the game disconnects saying 'server is full'.
Is the release bugged or what? :(

2011090400003u.jpg

Upvote 0