• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta Update Changelog - September 2

I certainly don't. I was in Steam chat in the minutes before the beta was released, monitoring Yoshi's updates along with 999 others (room is capped at 1000). Meanwhile, Ramm attempts to unlock the chat for a question period and all he gets for his trouble is page after page of ASCII penises and hate spam. Shameful.

I would honestly prefer the odd person howling for more transparency to a HORDE of haters screaming over a release date come and gone, clogging up the forums, sitting in front of their PC spamming F5 over and over, getting more and more angry, prepping their finest ASCII genitalia .......

I was in there too and laughing my *** off every time Ramm would unlock the chat.

2r2yfiv.jpg

I also loved the whole "If you guys manage not to spam for 10 seconds, we'll release the beta right now"

I <3 TWI :D

Upvote 0
Yeah. I enjoyed:

"Okay, I'm gonna unlock the chat now. Ready? Here we go: 3... 2... 1... 1.5... 3/8... 4/12......... a bunch of you just started spamming ASCII penises, didn't you?"

The TWI bunch have too much fun with the steam chatroom it seems.

Someone should tell them they also have a game to make in the meantime. :p

Upvote 0
Ok guys, the beta update is now complete. We had a harder time today with some bugs than expected. But the files are up to Valve now. So assuming we can get someone to push them out, they should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for your patience.

Thx bro I would +1 this post but I down voted to many people today :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok guys, the beta update is now complete. We had a harder time today with some bugs than expected. But the files are up to Valve now. So assuming we can get someone to push them out, they should be up sometime this evening. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Ramm - I'm sure everyone is working extremely hard these past months, and I'm sure it's hard for everyone to be away from their families on a holiday weekend. I commend you all for doing so. I've been there, and it's not fun (though my company usually has releases right around Christmas time).

I hope that you and everyone at TWI has some time with their families planned over the next two days.

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Great! Do you know if Valve is working right now?
They should release it today because they should be working :p hehe

Upvote 0

Thanks for the hard work, and diligence on patching.

Upvote 0