• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

ADS Sensitivity and blank settings

Cadeyrn

Nov 15, 2009
This game is looking really amazing, but I have one gripe with it. When I aim down the sights, my mouse movements make my gun move like a snail. I understand having a lower sensitivity for ADS so that **** doesn't happen like someone turns a corner and instantly shoots down a few people there, but this is just overdoing it. If my mouse didn't have sensitivity buttons, I swear it would be completely impossible to get any kill at a longer range than a meter or two. I'm afraid I have no real answer to this dilemma. The ability to turn a corner and instantly aim at someone would ruin the realism, but the game is a lot less fun if my gun is completely useless outside of [non-IRL] shotgun range.

I can only hope the in-game settings will let me choose the ADS sensitivity, which brings me to my next question: is every settings screen besides graphics supposed to be completely blank? Is it just a beta thing, or am I encountering a serious bug that won't let me set any settings in the full version?

I can only hope the in-game settings will let me choose the ADS sensitivity, which brings me to my next question: is every settings screen besides graphics supposed to be completely blank? Is it just a beta thing, or am I encountering a serious bug that won't let me set any settings in the full version?

Ahhh, there is your problem. That shouldn

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, OP, I had the same issue you did but fortunately all it took was setting the mouse sensitivity for ADS to roughly the same level as free look in the menu.

Actually it's quite nice they've included that feature, as I'd imagine it will be very useful for folks who can't adjust their mouse sensitivity on-the-fly or just like to be very, very precise. :cool:

Upvote 0