• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Complaints In Game And On Forums

Centory

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 5, 2011
In game I see people complaining about bugs, and other small features and same with the forums. Some People dont understand this is a beta, Not a demo, I have a friend who plays and complained about bugs and I told him it was a beta... he said "I know, beta's are just demo's you get invited to" I smacked him right there, and I think alot of people in game and on the forums think the same thing.

Reactions: vbloke
In game I see people complaining about bugs, and other small features and same with the forums. Some People dont understand this is a beta, Not a demo, I have a friend who plays and complained about bugs and I told him it was a beta... he said "I know, beta's are just demo's you get invited to" I smacked him right there, and I think alot of people in game and on the forums think the same thing.

to me by now it's obvious that there is a large number of pople who should not be in the beta, they jump to conclusions and start rants, while the game is still being polished and bugs are being solved, unfortunately it's the way it is :(

Reactions: The Algerian
Upvote 0
did you get the game yet?

Yes.

And why do ppl keep bashing me. Look, dropping your gun was in the freaking ad, its not in the game, and from what im told, will never be in the game. Is what I'm told wrong.

My beef is that TR mods in COD can do things like make you drop your gun and break your leg and other crap like that. I shoot someone in the chest multiple times in RO2 and nothing happens. Its just wrong.

I want to like the game, but come on, everyone is running around with an SMG its like a cartoon.

And a response, "come on" "stop trolling" etc... just confirms that the intended audience is 15 year olds that cant wait till nov for COD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stareht
Upvote 0
How am I trolling, it is a legit Q? TWI sold the game as realistic. I am a customer that bought the game based on the promise it was realistic.

You do realize that the realistic server maps haven't yet been turned on. This release that they are pushing today will have the realism setting working. They wanted to get the run and gun testing out of the way first, and now they've received bug reports on those maps, they're going to release new maps and new settings. Everyone should just chill and if Sept. 13 comes and they still don't like what they see, THEN they should make legitimate complaints.

Upvote 0
You do realize that the realistic server maps haven't yet been turned on. This release that they are pushing today will have the realism setting working. They wanted to get the run and gun testing out of the way first, and now they've received bug reports on those maps, they're going to release new maps and new settings. Everyone should just chill and if Sept. 13 comes and they still don't like what they see, THEN they should make legitimate complaints.

That is the answer I want. Thanks.

Upvote 0
to me by now it's obvious that there is a large number of pople who should not be in the beta, they jump to conclusions and start rants, while the game is still being polished and bugs are being solved, unfortunately it's the way it is :(
I jump to conclusion, and my conclusion is that the game is AWESOME, EPIC, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, EXTREME, BEST GAME EVAAH and so on =)

I would trade all my other games for this ! :D

Join me and spread the word that TWI (RO2 HoS) ist die beste spiele !

Upvote 0
I jump to conclusion, and my conclusion is that the game is AWESOME, EPIC, BEAUTIFUL, SEXY, EXTREME, BEST GAME EVAAH and so on =)

I would trade all my other games for this ! :D

Join me and spread the word that TWI (RO2 HoS) ist die beste spiele !
to me by now it's obvious that there is a large number of people who should not be in the beta, they jump to conclusions

Upvote 0
I had the pleasure of playing with Ramm yesterday for 5 minutes. God, there was a guy that was spamming the chat non-stop complaining about the bugs, the animations, the graphics and performance, insulting the game and the devs explicitly, etc. Man, what an ***.

I want to say to the devs that I wholeheartedly support and admire their work and the effort they are making to create and polish a great realistic WW2 shooter.

Please, ignore all these people and focus on the constructive criticism a lot of users are making, to make the game even better.

Once again, congrats for a great Beta! :IS2:

Upvote 0
Sorry if I got a little brusk Gat0r - I've read a dozen posts from people that hate the game due to the lack of realism. People just haven't read the posts I guess from TWI stating that the new release will have realism settings enabled.

Nothing off my ***. You gave me the answer when everyone else just said "go back to WOW" or the equivalent non answer.

And no, I haven't kept up with the news as much as I prob should.

Upvote 0