• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Greetings, Jander here, from Austria.
Long time FPS-player, still with little skill, but much fun ;)
Played RO:OST, but not very often, shame on me - liked it very much, but there were always so many other games and my real life, and somehow i neglected this great game :( unexcusable, I know...
At the moment, my PC is downloading the Beta and I am at work... and really really hope that I will find some time this evening to play RO2! And this time I intend to play the hell out of this game, for a very long time!

Upvote 0
Hi all.
I come from a long PC gaming history Pre-Internetz even. Played RO for a little bit. Really got into some Company of Heroes which used pretty much all of my gaming time. Really excited about RO2, can't wait till the game finally finishes downloading, curse my slow internet. Was a competitive player of Day of Defeat (not source) a long time ago, and I have been itching for for more of the same (but better). I have a pretty healthy background in PC stuff, a lot of overclocking and system building, so I tend to post a lot in the help sections. See you in game!

Upvote 0
Hi I missed this post and now feel a little rude for not introducing myself. Better late than never I guess. I've been playing RO aswell as DH on and off for a few years now after a friend gave me a gift pass. Playing RO has been some of the most fun i've had in gaming mixed in with some of the most infuriating times. Though even after that I kept coming back so I could die some more. :D

Upvote 0
E.Dundon here!
Long time pc gamer, have played an excessive amount of BF: PR in a tactical clan(Though my time with that has ended). Inexcusably never purchased Ostfront,though played it a good bit (legally of course!). Hoping to purchase the deluxe in the next day to enjoy the beta!

If any tactical clan out there is looking for a complete HoS nub willing to run in front of the MG just PM!

Dundon out!

Upvote 0
Introduction of Myself

Introduction of Myself

Hullo,

LONGTIME lurker (About 4 years now) who played Ost and loved every minute of it. Now playing the beta and am thoroughly enjoying that too :) Live in the UK and I enjoy collecting military WW2 (expecially soviet) memorabilia, (Hats, badges, a helmet, a deactivated Mosin nagant M38 carbine ect...) Hope to see you all in Stalingrad... :D

Will be known as
D.PhillimoreGolfingIdiot | THVC

on the field of battle :) May the :IS2: be with you

Upvote 0
New to the forums not to RO

Greetings I am a loyal fan of tripwire and RO.I played ost front when it was just a mod.I spent most my time on a older server named "Mannys" then later Twb's old glory.Atm I am getting used to all classes but just like ro1 after a while I mainly used the bolt action rifle.I love the challenge of trying to lead the scoreboard as a rifleman and for being a smart player and being in the right place at the right time.

Looking forward to fighting with and alongside my old brothers in arms as well as new players who enjoy the realism of RO.Hope to see you guys in the trenches.....And remember "In the capzone people"

EDIT- my name if you google it you will find he is a inventor in germany and has no relation to the evil war criminal

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi. I realized I hadn't posted here even though I've been pretty active the past few days. I played a little RO-OST after hearing about it on a PC/FPS oriented podcast (Crosshairs..highly recommend.) So I too am essentially a RO noob. Anyway, I've been playing the beta as time permits and just trying to learn the game. Very much looking forward to the official release on the 13th. In terms of FPSs I've played a variety...a little on PC but mostly on console (CoD, BFBC2, etc.) Realized during the PSN outage how much I enjoyed PC gaming + steam.

Upvote 0