• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SKFS Coop Tournament

Ferrari5180

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Hello,

Were holding a Coop Tournament tomorrow night at 8 P.M. Eastern (New York) time and would be more than happy to have some of you play with us as well. The rules are quite simple. There will be several matches of 6 going on on several maps on Hell on Earth difficulty (This will last 3 hours). The whole point is to have fun, but the top 2 players (based on points, healing, cooperation, respectfulness etc.. etc..) will be chosen for final matches another day. The top player of the finals will get a Steam Game Gift from us.

All in all, the whole point of this tournament is to have fun and make friends, while gaining the possibility of winning a free game. If your up for it an interested, you can join our Steam Group and add an admin (System, Wolfenscotch or FDR's Legs) on friends. They will sign you up. We have been around for a while, and would love for more of you to join us.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SKFS

* Game Server IP’s *

69.90.34.245:7707 (Hard)
69.90.34.246:7707 (HoE)

Out of respect for WPC, I would also strongly encourage everyone to participate in their event as well, as there are some good people running that clan. While we are not a clan, we do consider ourselves a community of Killing Floor players. I hope to see many of you around.

Thank you.

Reactions: birdosrus
Mind explaining those rules again?

How is this pointed exactly, do you choose, or is it based on server stats.

Thanks for asking I will try my best to sum up the rules.

There will be teams of 6 playing HoE.
You chose to play 1 specific perk.
Your perk must be a level 6.
Please have a mic, Ventrilo will be used.

Top players to move on to the finals round are chosen through:

1 admin will be playing the game and observing.
1 admin will also be in spectator mode observing.
Players will asked to nominate a player.
GameTracker will get some point stats for us (This has little weight though)
Match will be recorded and reviewed.

The admins will be observing things such as healing teammates, playing cooperatively, helping others, calling things, deaths, good use of money etc...

Hope I helped. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So the winner is decided by a group of you and/or your friends?

Yes, the winners are chosen by admins only however as I previously stated players themselves take part in the decision as well. Admins who participate in the tournament are not eligible to win prizes. Our last event was a facebook event and the winner was chosen at random.

Thank You for asking and hope to see you around.

Upvote 0
Here are the finale winners who will move on to the final match:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SKFS/announcements/detail/1263479363487306477

If some of you would still like to participate, I can make some room for another tournament. Thanks to those of you who played the last one.

As much as I love KF, If you all have not picked up RO2, what are you waiting for. Support Tripwire!

Upvote 0