• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SLI confirguation with RO2 beta?

SLI is working fine for me. Even though each card's (560 TI SC SLI) usage is only around 50% I'm still getting 100 FPS on Ultra Settings. I was getting 66 FPS until I un-checked Framerate smoothing.

You can download a program like "EVGA Precision" to monitor temps\usage\overclock regarding your video cards.

Have you installed the latest 180.26 drivers?

Upvote 0
Yeah i have the 280.26 drivers, i am upgrading to the .36 now to see if that fixes it.

*edit*

The .26 drivers do seem to be working in SLI mode. Although the performance is still pretty poor, about 40fps. I switched to alternate frame rendering 2 and It did increase my over all FPS a bit. It still dips down every now and then.
Hopefully the game will be more optimized once it is fully released and official drivers are made for it. Loving this game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It says it is using both cards in EVGA precision. But the frame rate is so poor I just refuse to believe it hah. I get about 40fps outside and 60 everywhere else. But that sounds like what I should be getting with 1 card. Perhaps its just due to being a beta and not having official nvidia drivers supporting the game.

Upvote 0