• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of RO2 Mods

List of RO2 Mods

• Alien Assault

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First to Fight

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • "Future War Mod"

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • In Country: Vietnam

Votes: 43 39.4%
  • Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Red Orchestra 40,000

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Revenge of the Turul

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Rising Storm

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Ultramar : Portuguese African Combat

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
An uptodate list of everything will be great when theres a lot of mods to keep up with, everything in one place to make things easy for the beginners and the veterans

That's the plan ;) As ro2.fi updates similar list in here. Of course more info is going to be added on the road (release date, beta version etc...).

Upvote 0
I haven't played any vietnam game so for me it's an obvious choice, although I am very thrilled about pretty much every non-ww2-era mod. Be it alien, modern, future, ww1 or even older era one.

i played BF bad company 2 Vietnam, not a lot cover in the jungle...about RO2, i like the game, i just hope it will have bigger maps...and about ideas, maybe SS units would be ok and Partisans

Upvote 0
I put this in another post...but reailsed i should really add it here:

The Australian light Horseman attack on Beerasheba.

The last Succesful cavalry charge in history i believe.

And here is some form the Movie (Well worth watching...Great Bayo and Bolt action too with 303 rifles)
VIDEO:
The Lighthorsemen - Battle of Beersheba Part 2 - The Charge - YouTube

Also another would be the Boer War. Breaker Morant Mod or Rule 303 Mod.
VIDEO:
Breaker Morant 1981 TV trailer - YouTube

I think these would work really wel as mods, only need mapping, bolt action modifications and uniforms etc..

The light horsman would be harder...but the horse graphic models are already there...just need a mount and dismount system.... it would be intresting trying to shoot a mounted soldier at full speed.

Im actully getting really excited by this idea.

BTW.....how do imbed youtube Videos...dosnt seem to work me?

Upvote 0
They should made a Western Front Modification like Darkest Hour. That would be fantastic, im missing weapons like Panzerschreck, Bar, Thompson Mp, Stg44 etc, and also heavy tanks like Kingtiger and Panter. Does someone know if a Western Front Mod is planned or already in development?

Well the Panzerschreck and STG44 are hardly Western front only weapons. Same with the King Tiger and Panther.

No Western Front mods have been announced.

Darkest Hour is going to be a seperate game and not associated with RO2 or TWI.

That's what I heard.

Reactions: Harb and Matkailija
Upvote 0
There's been some talk about a Finnish mod for RO/RO2... well...

www.moddb.com/company/ro2fi/images/name-of-the-mod

piirakkasmiley.gif
piirakkasmiley.gif
piirakkasmiley.gif

Reactions: UncleDrax
Upvote 0