• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

I'm wondering if this beta is open to Digital Deluxe pre-orders, all pre-orders, or just everyone? I've pre-ordered the regular edition. I apologize if I'm asking a repeat question, but I don't have the patience to read all 47 pages of this thread. Thanks!

By the way: Keep fighting the good fight, Tripwire, stay strong. You're doing a great job.

There are about seven kajillion threads asking this question. The DDE beta is for DDE purchasers.

Upvote 0
I'm wondering if this beta is open to Digital Deluxe pre-orders, all pre-orders, or just everyone? I've pre-ordered the regular edition. I apologize if I'm asking a repeat question, but I don't have the patience to read all 47 pages of this thread. Thanks!

By the way: Keep fighting the good fight, Tripwire, stay strong. You're doing a great job.

As far as i know, this particular part of the beta (the current release everyone is hyping over) is for DDE buyers only.

However, according to yosh -

[TW]Yoshiro: Ohm of Voodoo Extreme
[TW]Yoshiro: would like me to say he will have some RO 2 beta keys
[TW]Yoshiro: next week

this would leave us to believe that a lucky few Non-DDE buyers can get a chance at getting in next week?

Hope this helps

Upvote 0
6:33 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: We shall see what the future leads too
6:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: For those of you who are wondering why I can't give a firm time table or estimate
6:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: There is a thing called Valve time that does factor in
6:35 PM - [TW]Yoshiro: and I am unable to include any estimates based on that

thought I'd repost this..

Beating around the bush that it will not come tonight.

Upvote 0
Sorry for the stupid question, but thanks for your answers. Disappointing news for me I guess. I probably would have spent the extra money had I known this before I pre-purchased on a whim.

Contact Steam, tell them to cancel the order because you'd like to upgrade to the DDE version. (this assuming you purchased the game through steam).

Upvote 0
I just wish they'd simply give us a 'yes' or 'no' for tonight. The longer we wait for it, the larger the disappointment if it doesn't come.

Even if they don't know, a 'Don't expect it tonight' would be appreciated unless they're 99% sure they'll have it out. No point wasting people's time needlessly.

That said, they are working damned hard, so all props to TWI.

Reactions: SolitarioSoldat
Upvote 0