• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Upvote 0
These past 2 wks have been absolute torture! RO was my 1st online game and HOS will be the 2nd. I bought RO for like 17.00$, spent 1,300.00 just to build a computer to run this 40.00$ game!!!!! Spent 1,500 hours in just over 2.5yrs playing RO!!!! Now the 1st thing that I do when I roll out of bed is turn my computer on to check Steam and the forumz!!!! No kiss for the wife or hugz for the kidz.......... I have given my love to RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will RO2 let me into her heart TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Will she dance with me before dinner? Will RO2 find its way into my bed?......................... ok thats sick!!!!
but I think my point is made...........
I LOVE RO!!!!!! and Tripwire is cute!!!!!!

Upvote 0
I will do it.
silta.jpg

Upvote 0
Great news

Great news

The waiting is hard to do especially at work. I hope it will be up by tonight so we can get started and I won't be tempted to wait all night when having to work tomorrow. This is a matter of life and death TWI as over-tired I might endanger my patients....;)

How about tea-time for the UK? Sounds appropriate to me. Anyway thank you TWI as I know already that the game will be great and after some of the videos I know for certain.

See you guys in the beta hopefully tonight(footage shows so many players I know from RO 2006-2008 in the beta already).
I am glad to be back with a new system and back with the RO community. You guys are the best as well, although we were not so good in showing patience lately...

Edgar Lindner

Upvote 0
Bull Sharks

Actually you're right, there are Fresh Water sharks, even though Bull Shark just tolerate fresh water, it's not a fresh water shark per say.

Plenty of bridge's that cross gulf of mexico bays, to get to the barrier islands...

Here you willfully forgot the part where I say "exceptions".

Upvote 0
Open Beta?

Open Beta?

Please dont flame me if this has been discussed at length, with a busy life I simply cant keep up with every thread..or even a portion thereof. Will EVERYONE who has preordered this game be able to play the beta, or better said, once its released, if I purchase on steam (preorder the original) can I participate in the Beta? thanks.

Upvote 0
With all this continued beta excitement orgy fest going on, I think this is an appropriate time for an intermission to give some members a little break to gather themselves.

I present to you all some sexy car washing from a few barely clothed hotties with some big jugs instead:

Sexy Subaru Forester Sumo Carwash - YouTube

...... Carry on with your beta excitement. :cool:

Upvote 0
Please dont flame me if this has been discussed at length, with a busy life I simply cant keep up with every thread..or even a portion thereof. Will EVERYONE who has preordered this game be able to play the beta, or better said, once its released, if I purchase on steam (preorder the original) can I participate in the Beta? thanks.

Only those who pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition have access to the beta. If you pre-ordered the Standard version, you won't have access.

Upvote 0