• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Stimmt, aber welche realistischen WW2 Spiele gibt es sonst schon? :)

Since they posted it 5 AM on GMT+1 that means the ETA will be 5 AM tomorrow morning :D Hope it doesn't take them that long.

If you are german like me, you are currently in the GMT+2 zone (summer time!), meaning you'll receive the game 6 AM in the morning ;D

Haben sie bonbon? :D (First thing my grandma learned to say in 1940.)

I could have posted on the first page, but figured the next 20 or so pages would be the exact same responses so I didn't.. Seeing as RJ said "in less than 24 hours" I'm thinking a release will happen this evening (CET) which is just about when the yankies get off work. Then we can all play together :p

Granted I'd rather see it sooner because I got today off :IS2:
IMG_0910.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadrach
Upvote 0
Haben sie bonbon? :D (First thing my grandma learned to say in 1940.)

I could have posted on the first page, but figured the next 20 or so pages would be the exact same responses so I didn't.. Seeing as RJ said "in less than 24 hours" I'm thinking a release will happen this evening (CET) which is just about when the yankies get off work. Then we can all play together :p

Granted I'd rather see it sooner because I got today off :IS2:
IMG_0910.jpg

Give me 5 mins and i'll "raise" you a Pic *get's camera and the old cigar box*

Upvote 0