• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achtung SHAMBEH BAMBEH

3wt5hkp

Bambehs we can believe in

Reactions: Nachoguy5
Upvote 0
I didn't know that english people don't understand this..
It's "Scharfe Bombe" which means activated bomb, but I agree it sounds funny

Oh so it's just that all that "shambeh bambeh" nonsense here on the forum is referring to, I was wondering what this thread was all about.

Yeah, it's pretty straightforward German, though I would translate it into "Live explosive!" or "Fire in the hole!" (less literal, but closer to the original meaning).

Upvote 0
To me it also always sounded pretty clear. But since in english-speaking countries people basically butcher every slavic name and surname, so they probably also have no problems with butchering simple german words.
I hope satchel charges will be back, but this time not as a ultimate AT weapon capable of blowing tiger tank up from good 20 meters away.

Upvote 0
To me it also always sounded pretty clear. But since in english-speaking countries people basically butcher every slavic name and surname, so they probably also have no problems with butchering simple german words.
I hope satchel charges will be back, but this time not as a ultimate AT weapon capable of blowing tiger tank up from good 20 meters away.

In one video he talks about an AT-mine, I am guessing it is a magnetic one for sticking to the tank, but sadly he never got around to use it.

Upvote 0
Oh so it's just that all that "shambeh bambeh" nonsense here on the forum is referring to, I was wondering what this thread was all about.

Yeah, it's pretty straightforward German, though I would translate it into "Live explosive!" or "Fire in the hole!" (less literal, but closer to the original meaning).

To discuss shambeh bambeh, you must first understand that shambeh bambeh, is not to be disscussed in polite company, it may destroy the women and young children, because we save them first. It has been told that shambeh bambeh's power is so great that it may turn them into a pillar of salt at just the mere mention of shambeh bambeh, so unless you like your fries with a little bit of mother and child refain from this immediately!

Second shambeh bambeh should not be spoken of around old people for they have experienced shambeh bambeh and understand that is is not to be toyed with, lest they shrivel up and die at the power exuded by the mighty shambeh bambeh. The only exception to this rule is Alzheimer patients, for they cannot remember what it is anyhow.

All this discussing of shambeh bambeh has already cause an earthquake in Virginia and Hurricane Irene, so I would assume it safe to say that it is being spoken of more on the east coast than the west.

I must go now for my fear is that shambeh bambeh is tracking me on my computer and will soon locate me!!

But if your interest is still peaked more information can be found here
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=13270&page=1[/URL]

Upvote 0