• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A final thank you before beeta and a blast from the past.

pomp

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 8, 2006
[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=416714&postcount=137[/URL]

Hehe i was looking back at my old posts. This one is from 2008.

Conclusion: Everything I wanted in Game 2 has come to fruition.

Tripwire.. you could have taken me for $59.99 :p

Now.. where is my BEETA! (thanks Alan, I cracked up in my cubicle today bc I thought of that)

Tripwire.
Thank you for making the game of my dreams!

Veteran since Combined Arms mod update for UT2K4.

Tripwire broke the mold for what I was looking for in first person shooters, and I have yet to look back. It brings me joy that tomorrow sparks the beginning of a great new game, and a great new lack of time for anything else in the world.

I fear the day Skyrim comes, and I have to juggle between the two games.

See you all on the battlefield.

Upvote 0
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=416714&postcount=137

Hehe i was looking back at my old posts. This one is from 2008.

Conclusion: Everything I wanted in Game 2 has come to fruition.

Tripwire.. you could have taken me for $59.99 :p

Now.. where is my BEETA! (thanks Alan, I cracked up in my cubicle today bc I thought of that)

Tripwire.
Thank you for making the game of my dreams!

2 things.

1. You've seen someone get shot IRL?? :(

2. I was thinking the same thing a few minutes ago. I remember day one of Ostfront how fun it was. Playing krasnyi in the first server I connected to, and typing 'Cant wait!' before my first spawn. Going from the Russian spawn into the warehouse, being pinned down by an MG34, crouching behind crates and saying "Hey, I can crouch sprint, thats right!" and my team killing the spawn exit camper. Here's to the game not devolving into 24/7 Apartments (aka Danzig?) and 24/7 knife-fight-tank-map servers.

Also agree on having to juggle games. Already I'll have to go from Madden 12, Deus Ex and this game tomorrow (assuming the beta is released tomorrow). Then add in Skyrim later, maybe BF 3, and NBA 2K12...and of course IRL NFL and NCAA football games...here we go to the autumn where my life was wasted xD Oh and don't forget Rage!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do we really need a new "thank you" thread every couple hours?

The ingratiation is getting absurd

Hey when devs are working long hours 7 days a week to get a game in your hands, people can make as many thank you threads as they want!!!

Upvote 0
Hey when devs are working long hours 7 days a week to get a game in your hands, people can make as many thank you threads as they want!!!

Youre the Best baws ever. :D

Edit; I mean, even if I think of you as a mod team, which usually post allot and stay in touch with the community.. ur still wayyy above the average in terms of talking to the common folk :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Definitely need to give more love! I've worked on a crappy iphone game long enough to appreciate your hard work. You seem to have taken everything good from suggestions and put it into this game... can't ask for more from you once modders.

Remember after this game releases you STILL have to work long hours 7 days a week... I want my free pathces/dlc! XD

Upvote 0