• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta in 2 days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they delay it again. Honestly after watching game-play It seems like a lot of issues are still in the game and have been for months. I can see it now, the day ro2 release's; ( OMFG WHY DID YOU GIVE ME AN UN-FINSHED GAME BLAH BLAH YADA YADA;talkin out my *** neck ) or any other childish comments.

Lets start a pension to delay it another week! :D

o and i get enjoyment out of these threads trolls/kiddies post.

Upvote 0
I hope they delay it again. Honestly after watching game-play It seems like a lot of issues are still in the game and have been for months. I can see it now, the day ro2 release's; ( OMFG WHY DID YOU GIVE ME AN UN-FINSHED GAME BLAH BLAH YADA YADA;talkin out my *** neck ) or any other childish comments.

:IS2: Says DROP DEAD

Upvote 0

Petition? I think the overall response to an early beta release would be positive, and very few people would complain about bugs. Most people know that the product they payed for is coming on September 13th, and they're merely getting a taste of the unfinished version.

Upvote 0
well its the 29th i believe in Tripwire location, if not then its close to it.

Since its crunch time the employers would working to around 9pm-10pm, get home, talk to there family then sleep for around 6 hours, get up and get ready to be back in work by 8am for another hard day.

once they get there i would assume they would have there team meeting, they would address to members is the client is ready, one would say give me a hour, leaves the tripwire base into the space craft parked next door to fly to the planet Urananusist Brown to fight the crab people and rescue the beta codes. Once he returns from his jouney it will be uploaded to the interwebs along with a collection of cats staring at cameras collection.

Reactions: B4$$TarD
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.