• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Total biscuit is uploading a Red Orchestra 2 video

belgian master race

Basically this :D

Potverdekke it's great to be a Belgian(plaatjes!) - YouTube

Keyline: better than being bloody dutch :p
watch

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This looks great. The character movement looks incredibly cool and the gun sounds are definitely an upgrade from RO. Lots of destroyable environment and the bullet penetration is just great. This video really has raised my hopes about this game being able to live up to expectations.

Btw it seems that in the video when spectating that German MG (around 20 min in IIRC) and he sets up behind a fence and he shoots at a clearly visible enemy on a hill, there is some kind of bug as it looks like his bullets hits an invisible wall straight in front of him.

Upvote 0
Tsk, tsk, made it up to #3 on the topsellers.

Quite frankly, what the TWI are achieving with this game is exceeding any and all expectations I have had (I reserve the right to follow up on that remark post-release; now that there's some extra work for me in Sept/Oct, it looks like I'll even be able to afford a rig overhaul afterall - just as well, if you ask me).

Upvote 0
Btw it seems that in the video when spectating that German MG (around 20 min in IIRC) and he sets up behind a fence and he shoots at a clearly visible enemy on a hill, there is some kind of bug as it looks like his bullets hits an invisible wall straight in front of him.

Saw that too, is it something else or is it indeed a bug?

Upvote 0

Also saw that, though near the end of that particular part it also looked like it was hitting that fence behind the tank, so I'm not sure which part it was actually shooting.

Upvote 0